Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Procrastination... The 5th "P" of my blog!

Welp, it is official! This marks the 38th day(yes I really did just count the days as an attempt to procrastinate some more) since I moved into my dorm of West Hall for this fall semester, and I had yet to create this blog. And you should know, I actually planned to start this blog during my six weeks at K-State this summer during my MAPS Summer Bridge Program. But I procrastinated and put it off until I completely forgot about it.. and now I regret not having that blog to look back on.

So as an attempt to lower by regrets and to have a way to share my life in purple(#mylifeinpurple is a hashtag I am using on Instagram if you would like to check that out) with you all, I decided to finally start this blog 6 weeks and 38 days later! 

This is a short post, but stay tuned for a 38 day catch up with lots of pictures! :)

Living a life of purple, passion, progress, and purpose,

Kaitlyn Alanis


No comments:

Post a Comment